Are you looking for a backpack that can handle your busy lifestyle? Do you want something that is durable, yet stylish enough to be worn anywhere? If so, you may find the following information very useful. In this article we will introduce you to the Dickies brand of backpacks, along with a bit of history on the Dickies Company in general.
Getting to Know the Dickies Brand
Dickies is a very popular brand name these days, but you may be surprised to learn that the Dickies Company has actually been around for almost 90 years, since 1925. It was then that 2 young entrepreneurs, E.E. Dickie and C.N. Williamson, began their company from their homes in Bryan, Texas. Their goal at the time was to create products—mainly clothing—that would be strong enough to handle the rigors of the everyday worker, yet comfortable enough to be worn every day. The break for the Dickies Company came towards the beginning of the Second World War, at which time they were asked to make uniforms for the US Army, a contract that set in motion many, many years of manufacturing durable work clothes and uniforms. Currently, Dickies, which is well-known as one of the leader in durable and comfortable work clothing has stores in all 50 states and in many countries around the world.
The Dickies Backpack
Nowadays the “Dickies” brand can still be found on work clothing, but Dickies has also become one of the leaders in casual wear and other popular products. One such product is the Dickies backpack—an affordable and durable “carrying” option for students and hikers alike. With the Dickies backpack you’ll get:
- Durability. The same durability you have come to depend on with Dickies clothing is what you’ll receive with a Dickies backpacks. Each backpack is crafted carefully and designed for maximum carrying loads and is guaranteed to outlast even more expensive backpack models.
- Flexibility. Whether you’re looking for a bag to hold your books, computer or camping supplies, Dickies has a backpack perfect for any occasion. With many different classic designs, Dickies will get you—and your stuff—wherever you want to go.
- Style. Dickies backpacks are available in a variety of designs and colors so you’re certain to find a backpack perfect for your own unique needs. They even carry padded backpacks for transporting laptops and other electronic equipment safely.
- Affordability. With Dickies, you’ll never have to sacrifice durability for price. Each of Dickies backpacks is competitively priced between $20-$50 dollars.
- Availability. The Dickies name is everywhere. Whether you want to shop in the store or online, there are literally thousands of outlets that carry the Dickies label.
Dickies backpacks are the perfect choice for whatever situation you find yourself in, and for the price they simply cannot be beat. Before investing your money into another backpack of substandard quality—one which will probably need to be replaced within a year—give the Dickies brand a chance to prove how wonderfully durable and stylish these backpacks truly are.