Are you ready for some summer fun in the great outdoors? Want to make sure your skin is protected from potentially damaging UV rays? If so, you may want to check out the sun protection line offered by Australian Gold Sunscreen.
With the summer season rapidly approaching, many of you are no doubt planning a number of fun outdoor activities, but before you venture out into the sun this year it’s important to take some preventative steps to ensure your skin will be protected. Australian Gold Sunscreen offers a number of products to help keep your skin from burning while providing you with the deep, rich tan you’ve waited all winter for. Below are a few of the products offered by Australian Gold with a brief description to help you make an informed decision for all your UV protection needs.
What is Australian Gold Sunscreen?
Australian Gold is a company that manufactures and distributes sun protection products. They offer a full line of sunscreen and sun tanning products which are available in both a spray gel and lotion composition. Each product features a non-greasy formula which moisturizes your skin while providing a protective barrier from the sun’s ultra-violet rays. Both the gel and lotion are 100 percent water proof and will never wash off while swimming or perspiring. With a fantastic fragrance and a revolutionary light formula, Australian Gold Sunscreen can be worn all day long for around the clock protection.
Australian Gold Spray Gels
Australian Gold Spray Gels are perfect for those who want to protect their skin while tanning. They are easy to apply and are available in the following SPF protection formulas:
- Australian Gold SPF 30 Plus Spray Gel Waterproof Sunscreen. The 30 Plus Waterproof Spray Gel provides maximum, all-day protection from the sun and is recommended for those with fair skin or for areas of the skin which should not be exposed to the sun.
- Australian Gold SPF 15 Spray Gel Water Resistant Sunscreen. The SPF 15 formula is ideal for those with medium skin tone and, like the SPF 30 formula, is 100% water resistant.
- Australian Gold SPF 8 Spray Gel Sunscreen. The SPF 8 formula is great for those with darker skin tones, providing minimal protection from the sun, and keeping the skin moisturized while it tans up beautifully.
Australian Gold Lotions
Australian Gold Sunscreen Lotions are non-greasy and provide maximum protection from the sun. They are recommended for those who have had minimal sun exposure and are available in the following SPF protection levels:
- Australian Gold SPF 15 Lotion. The SPF 15 lotion is perfect for areas of the skin accustomed to sun exposure. This formula offers all-day protection and minimal tanning.
- Australian Gold SPF 30 Lotion. Australian Gold SPF 30 is recommended for those with fair skin and for those venturing into the sun for the first time of the season. The lotion is completely waterproof and is perfect for areas of the skin, such as the face and arms, which are exposed to the sun all day.
- Australian Gold SPF 50 Lotion. Australian Gold SPF 50 offers the strongest protection of all the products in the Australian Gold line. This formula is ideal for very fair skin tones and provides an all-day barrier from the sun’s damaging rays.
Australian Gold Sunscreens are completely safe and can be applied up to several times a day for lasting protection. Whether your goal is a deep, rich bronzing tan, or complete all-day sun protection, Australian Gold has a sunscreen product to meet your needs.